Tuesday, December 20, 2016

"It's a String Thing" #176

It is Tuesday, your good news day!

We are also in the final preparation days before Christmas and the New Year is just around the corner.

I am confident that we will still find time to tangle, but I have a bit of a different idea for this week.

What I'd like you to do is to revisit the tiles that you have submitted this past year (or even several years) and pick one that you would like to share again.

Once you have chosen it, send it to me with a little description - perhaps the tangles you used, the IAST #, and why you chose it.

The deadline will be extended to noon on Monday, December 26, so you will have a little extra time.

I can just imagine the variety we'll get to see.
Think of your tile and note as a gift to the rest of us, a bit of holiday cheer.

*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - brunoadelem@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

May God bless your Christmastime!

No comments:

Post a Comment