Friday, June 23, 2017

Time to Celebrate!

This week marks a milestone together:  "It's a String Thing" #200.

Please take a look at the challenge and come join in the fun - click here for all of the delightful details.

I will extend the deadline to Tuesday evening, June 27th and will post the results on Thursday, June 29th.

At first glance, the challenge and featured tangle, C-Perfs, might seem a bit too simple, but I encourage you to give it a try.

Lizette (from Switzerland) wrote this about her entry...
First I was kind of disappointed by the "simple" C-Perfs Tangle, but after playing with it in my sketchbook I fell in love with it. It always amazes me how versatile "simple" patterns can be. I really enjoyed this challenge - thank you, Adele.

I look forward to hearing from you, too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment